1) When does advance booking open on Bookmyevent?
The advance booking facility is directly controlled by the cinema. Whenever the cinema opens the show for advance booking, the show is automatically made available on Bookmyevent.
2) Do you charge extra fees for a booking?
Bookmyevent currently charges a convenience fee (per ticket) for a booking.
3) Can I choose my seat at the cinema?
Yes, this is one of the most important features we offer. You have the choice of selecting your seats at every step of the transaction.
4) How many tickets can I book in one transaction?
You are allowed a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction in each area category of the cinema screen.
5) How can I confirm whether my tickets have been booked?
When a booking is confirmed, an email is automatically sent to you with the booking details. If you so choose, an SMS can also be sent to your mobile phone. In the rare case that you do not receive the email or SMS, you can check for the booking details on the website, if you are a registered user. Alternately, call our helpdesk.
6) I accidentally booked my tickets for today instead of tomorrow, can you change the tickets?
No. It is not possible to replace or refund tickets once they have been confirmed.
7) Can I change my seat numbers?
No. It is not possible to change the seat numbers of a ticket once booked.
8) Can I change the show time that I have booked for?
No. It is not possible to change the show time once a ticket has been confirmed.
9) Can we cancel or replace our tickets?
No. As per government regulations, once a ticket has been paid for, it is deemed sold. It cannot now be replaced or cancelled.
1) What is the mode of payment once I booked tickets?
Bookmyevent offers multiple payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card.
2) My booking has been rejected, but my credit card has been charged? What do I do?
This is a very rare situation, and can occur in case of a network fluctuation at the cinema. In this case, a reverse request for the charge on your credit card will be sent by us the same day to the bank. Please be assured that if the ticket has not been successfully booked, your card payment will be reversed.
3) Can I book my tickets without my credit card since I don't want to disclose my credit/debit/cash card details?
Currently, Bookmyevent only offers credit/debit/master/cash card bookings for Visa and Mastercard, and the site is completely secure.
1) Will my tickets be delivered after booking is done?
No. Your tickets are confirmed and paid for, and delivery is not necessary.It is suggested you to visit the cinema/venue at least 30 minutes before the show. Please note that you will be required to show reference number for booking at the box office.
2) How much time before the show do I have to collect my tickets?
Since the ticket is already paid for, it is available for collection at the box office at any time before the show.
1) I am trying to booked tickets, but the drop down list is not working. What should I do?
Please try refreshing the page once and clear your browser cache.
2) What browser works best with Bookmyevent?
We currently support IE, Firefox/Mozilla.Best view in Google Chrome.
3) Why is the speed of this website so slow?
We have optimized the website to offer the best user experience, please check your connection with your Internet Service Provider.
4) What Information Do We Collect?
5) What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
6) How is My Information Used?
Bookmyevent.in currently uses personal information only for the purposes of recording sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and commercial transactions. We use and transmit this information only to the extent necessary to complete such transactions and only in an encrypted format, unless otherwise expressly noted. We currently do not provide your personal information to third parties. We do however reserve the right to provide e-mail addresses of our users to our advertisers, sponsors or business partners, in order to provide our users with information and promotions we believe may be of interest to them. Bookmyevent.in offers the opportunity to each of its users to be excluded from such distributions by e-mailing us at info@Bookmyevent.in and including "Privacy" in the subject line. In all the commercial transactions for purchase of ticket, you may provide credit card information in order to complete a purchase transaction or for verification purposes, however these credit card details are not collected by us, but you will be directed to a secured payment gateway for
payment processing .